A teenage boy is lucky to be alive a firework he found on the street exploded in his hand .

Jack Cooney, 15, found what he thought was a tennis ball in the residential suburb of Kilbarrack on Tuesday night.

However, on closer inspection he realised it was a firework – with fuse still intact.

He and a friend tried to set the explosive alight, but the fuse was too short and the firework blew up in Jack’s hand.

His mum, Christina Doran, told Dublin Live that Jack is in agony after undergoing an operation at Temple Street Hospital .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/
Jack has been left in agony after the accident

 

She said:…



Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *