A dentist screamed “Google it” to a dental nurse as she desperately tried to save a teenage patient who had gone into anaphylactic shock.
Anastasia Sapronova died after being given a painkilling injection by bungling dentist Natalia Vasiliyeva.
The teen was rushed to hospital in Plavsk, Russia, but died a day later from her injuries.
Her distraught mother Natalia, 44, was outside the surgery door and say she heard the dentist yell “ Google it” to a dental nurse.
Vasiliyeva gave the teenager ammonia instead of adrenaline, an act which contributed to her death, a court found.