Doctors removed a 12-inch-long ‘wriggling’ parasite living in a patient’s brain.

The 29-year-old man said he had eaten snake bile in the belief it would help flush out toxins.

But it was after he presented following a seizure that doctors discovered the huge parasite that had taken up residence in his left temporal lobe.

Medics examining the man had been searching for the cause of his mystery illness after he collapsed in a sudden seizure on March 3.

The patient named only as ‘Xiao Wei’, from Shantou in China, lost consciousness and was taken to hospital by his colleagues after the scar.

They suspected a…



Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *