A baby was among 12 people who fell ill following a chlorine leak at a Portuguese hotel.

Five people, not including the one-year-old, were rushed to hospital after the chemical incident at the four-star Falesia Mar Hotel in the popular resort of Albufeira in the Algarve.

The infant was one of six holidaymakers affected in the Thursday lunchtime drama.

Hotel bosses activated an emergency response protocol following the chlorine leak, which is understood to have occurred in a maintenance room near the swimming pool.

The three people taken to Faro Hospital were aged 29, 30, and 35-years-old and included a British…



Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *