More than 70 students have suffocated due to a gas leak near their school.

The incident took place in Hussein Mersal Technical Secondary School in the Egyptian city of Aswan.

The leak came from a nearby factory, Al-midan News reports.

It is not clear how old the students are and what their condition is.

At least seven people were killed and 16 injured following a gas leak in a Nile Delta village on November 13.

A local resident said the smell of gas was everywhere and a hospital in the area was packed.

The incident happened in the city of Aswan

Read More

Top news stories from Mirror Online

We’ll be…



Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *